Thursday, January 24, 2008

New furniture

So, as we all know, it’s a relatively new year. The time when many people make resolutions. You know, stop smoking, get more organized, quit drinking, exercise more. And, of course, lose weight.

I pretty much make that resolution every damn year.

I’ve actually succeeded a time or two.

Yep, I’ve lost weight. Only to find it once again. And when I find it, it’s told all of its friends and family members to follow it home. Because I’m a nice, friendly place for all that fat.

Sigh…

Well, this year is no different. Once again “lose weight” is at the top of my list of resolutions. So, I bought this:

Photobucket

It even came with a DVD of exercises. Which, I’m sad to say, has yet to see the light of day. I joined Weight Watchers (again) today. I may actually put the DVD in the player and use that ball.

Until then, well …

Photobucket
It makes a damn fine footrest.

No comments: