Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Gratitude Campaign

I've been entirely too busy lately, but with a daughter in the service now, couldn't miss the opportunity on Veteran's Day to pass along this video by The Gratitude Campaign.

I try to thank soldiers for their service whenever I can - either by a verbal thanks or by buying a meal when I can get to the cashier before they do - but if you find it difficult to make an overt thank you, and really want to express your gratitude, this is a nice option.

1 comment:

Bern said...

Thankyou for posting this video, my hustband is in the Army currently in Afganistan, When someone thanks him for his service it really does mean the world tohim - he hears me thank him daily, but when it comes from a stranger - to him it makes him feel hes fighting for a greater purpose, I just wanted to say thank you for posting this, from my husband as a U.S. Soldier & an Armywife,
Bernadette